Hi everyone!
I am new to blogging, so bear with me as I get a feel for the blogging world. :)
We have so many new things going on in our life right now so I thought this would be a perfect way to keep everyone in the loop on all the new happenings and plannings.
Many of you already know what's going on but let's recap, just for fun. ;)
On October 12th we found out that we were expecting a baby! I had been sick for a couple weeks with really strange symptoms (little did I know those "symptoms" were signs of pregnancy) but being pregnant was the last thing on my mind. I tend to self-diagnose myself through webmd, which my doctor has since FORBIDDEN me to do (I think he started getting annoyed with the panicked calls over every strange feeling). Naturally I had self-diagnosed myself with everything from the flu, to lactose-intolerance, to acid-re-flux. When reading up on my new diagnosis of acid re-flux, the word "pregnant" popped up...and of course after reading that, I couldn't get it out of my head. We took a test and confirmed our latest suspicion.
We had every range of emotion at first, but in the end we couldn't be more excited about our little gummy bear.
I am new to blogging, so bear with me as I get a feel for the blogging world. :)
We have so many new things going on in our life right now so I thought this would be a perfect way to keep everyone in the loop on all the new happenings and plannings.
Many of you already know what's going on but let's recap, just for fun. ;)
On October 12th we found out that we were expecting a baby! I had been sick for a couple weeks with really strange symptoms (little did I know those "symptoms" were signs of pregnancy) but being pregnant was the last thing on my mind. I tend to self-diagnose myself through webmd, which my doctor has since FORBIDDEN me to do (I think he started getting annoyed with the panicked calls over every strange feeling). Naturally I had self-diagnosed myself with everything from the flu, to lactose-intolerance, to acid-re-flux. When reading up on my new diagnosis of acid re-flux, the word "pregnant" popped up...and of course after reading that, I couldn't get it out of my head. We took a test and confirmed our latest suspicion.
We had every range of emotion at first, but in the end we couldn't be more excited about our little gummy bear.
10 weeks old
In other news, we are newly engaged! Noah proposed while we were on vacation in Hawaii. I couldn't have asked for a sweeter or more "us" proposal. It was perfect.
Noah took my family on a day long hike (I had to stay behind due to my tired pregnant legs), but when he got back he told me that he had to show me something cool that he found around the resort. I hadn't seen him all day so I took this opportunity to show him all the cool spots that I found around the resort too, along with a few bathroom breaks...poor guy. Apparently he was super nervous and I'm sure my excessive chatter and several stops to show him animals I found in the rocks were anything but wanted.
But we made it down to the beach just in time for sunset and he popped the question. It was beautiful...and I love my ring. :)
Excuse my dinosaur wrinkle hands...apparently someone forgot to put on lotion that day. ;)
So that's about it! Our lives are about to be engulfed in weddings and babies...on top of that, I still need to graduate from Grad School in June! Yikes!
Thanks for reading everyone!






No comments:
Post a Comment