Life has been moving pretty quickly around here! My weekly update is coming tomorrow and I don't have anything super important to say today, so I thought I would do a random photo update.
Enjoy!
Enjoy!
Hudsy hanging out on the couch with us. Look at those big ol' paws!
I started our "Baby-Due"list! I keep thinking of more and more things to add to the list and I'm starting to get slightly overwhelmed that I won't be able to get it all done in the next 10 weeks!
We got our monthly onsie stickers in! I was so excited to get them in the mail...and I love the cupcakes. It took me forever to make a final decision, but I think these are adorable! I can't wait to start taking her monthly pictures! (actually I can because I want her to stay little forever!)
We celebrated Hudson's 1st (or 11 month) Birthday! His actual age is slightly debatable...it's a long story, but basically we have reason to believe that the breeder lied to us about Hudson's age and gave him to us one month too early. Soooo...we either have an 11 month old puppy, or a big 1 year old puppy! Either way, he looked pretty darn cute in his birthday hat. He even got a special birthday treat!
We got our first registry gifts in! It was SO much fun and made me even more excited for Hannah to get here. She is going to love her new snug-a-bunny bouncer and towels and mittens! Thanks to Uncle Don and Aunt Rie!
This was from a few weeks ago...Hannah was moving and kicking a lot, so I tried to capture it on my camera phone. I thought family and friends who don't get to see us very often might appreciate being able to see her kick! She kicks a lot harder now, so I will try to take a better video and upload it soon!
Okay that is all for now! I hope everyone is enjoying their week!





Oh my gosh, Amig! That video gave me the chills...so cool!
ReplyDelete