Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Updates

We are now just a mere 8 days away from the wedding. That is SO crazy to me. I have so much last minute stuff to do that it is beyond stressing me out. This weekend is going to be wedding central in the Grindley household. My goal is to have everything done by Wednesday so that I can just focus on family, beauty appointments, and sleep!

I realized that I haven't given updates on a few things that I've talked about in previous posts....so here you go!

House: Our offer was accepted! We went through with the inspection and decided to accept it, despite having some things that need to be immediately repaired. Now we are just waiting to hear from the bank. They have a maximum of 60 days...so I think we still have about a month left until that deadline. So we are just sitting tight for the moment. I'm a SUPER impatient person so normally I wouldn't stand for this...but with all the wedding hooplah (Noah thinks its funny that I refer to our wedding as "hooplah") its nice to just know that we are still moving forward with the house, but there is nothing I can do about it at the moment.

Hannah: Little munchkin was still not taking the bottle whatesoever....until yesterday! I might have tricked her a little bit (bad mommy)....I nursed her for a minute or two, then snuck the bottle in and she didn't even notice! Since then, we've had more success...she still fights us for a little bit in the beginning, but in the end just takes it. I LOVE nursing her and have no desire to stop anytime soon, but it is a tiny but freeing to know that I can go out of the house and leave her with Noah or my mom for a few hours and not stress about getting back in time to feed her.

Wedding: We are in the final countdown! Dun, dun, dun....!! We've had all our parties, bridal showers, etc....and are just enjoying our final week! My to-do list is beyond insane (4 pages!), but I've started bribing Noah with micro-brews from his favorite beer store to help me knock things off the list. Sometimes I have a bit of a Type-A personality and tend to feel like "if I want things done right, I should just do them myself." Not that Noah (or anyone else) does them wrong...I'm just weird..? Anyways, this actually worked out to Noah's advantage through most of the wedding planning process...but I'm starting to feel the stress and pressure, thus the bribing of micro-brews. :)

I think that is all the random updates we have!

This weekend I have a hair appointment (going darker...it's SO hard to maintain highlights, etc with an infant...I can't just pop on over to the salon anymore)...I'm a little nervous about making this change just days before the wedding, but I'm impatient (told ya!) and I get bored too easily....so back to brunette it is!
We are also taking Hannah to the pumpkin patch this weekend! I'm so excited! I was hoping the weather would hold out a little bit longer...but I guess we were lucky to have it sunny for as long as it was!

Look at those eyebrows! 

Love this picture of Auntie Kelly and Hannah

Sweet girl trying on her new hat from Grammie

Not loving Hudson...

Love my sweet family

Made this headband!


No comments:

Post a Comment