Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

Friday, November 2, 2012

Just call me Mrs. Cavanah!

....after all, I am a married woman now!

I have SO many updates for everyone. 

Wedding: I will go into details on the wedding (all the little details that I didn't want to spoil before the wedding)...but I am waiting to get in my pictures from our photographer (hopefully this weekend!), so check back in next week.

Honeymoon: I am also working on a post to recap the honeymoon/run in with hurricane Sandy.

Hannah turned 5 months old: Working on her letter and updates! 

Pinterest projects: Two of my favorite blogs are doing a Pinterest inspired link up that takes place on Thursdays...I've been whipping out some of my own Pinterest projects, so I am working on tutorials for them and will link up next Thursday! 

November: I'm jumping on the "What I'm thankful for" train this month....I missed yesterday, so I'll give you TWO for today. :) 

I am thankful for my Momma! She is amazing in all ways...but today specifically for her crafty talent and creativity. She has been so helpful and patient when trying to teach me how to work a sewing machine! 



I am also thankful for my sweet sister! She surprised us with a visit last night and we had a sleepover and catch up time. She loves to spoil her little niece and is quick to take a turn holding her when I just need a shower! Love you Minky! 


What am I up to now? We are still trying to wind down from the wedding...I won't lie...I had some sort of post-wedding blues. I can't believe my months and months of planning all ended in a short 6 hour event. I feel like it flew by and I barely remember the details of the night. I can't believe "my day" is over! Noah was pretty adorable...afterwards all he said was that for one night, he felt like royalty. 

Anyways...I am starting to adjust and while I thought I wouldn't know what to do with all my free time now...I have realized just how much I have going on. 
-we have to exchange duplicate wedding gifts
-get together ALL of our information for closing on our house
-begin the early stages (VERY early...we still have over a month to go) of packing and moving
-write thank you notes 
-complete un-finished projects that I was working on before wedding stuff took priority 
-make a plan and timeline for finishing my teaching certificate (slightly dreading this one) 
-catch up on posts for this ol' blog! 

So I feel like I have quite a bit going on to fill my time. :) 

Have a great weekend everyone! I am too excited to head over and meet sweet Presley tonight! 

1 comment: