Hi loves!
Obviously I'm an awesome blogger and wasn't able to post "Friday Favorites" last Friday...so you'll get double Friday Favorites this week!
This weekend was super low key. We decided not to make any plans so that we could spend our days in the yard to get it prepped for our landscaping adventure....however....it actually poured down rain all weekend, so that was a no-go.
On Saturday, my mom, Hannah and I went to a baby shower for a friend I use to dance with. She is almost full term with a baby boy! I'm not going to lie....I had a little TOO much fun buying boy clothes for her little guy.
After the shower, my mom and I made a trip up to Ikea to pick up a birthday present for Hannah that Noah and I are going to work on. It's a secret for now....but I'll be sure to fill you in when we are done.
Saturday night and Sunday were lots of laid back movie watching, school homeworkin (for me :/), and grocery shopping.
But....I did want to fill you all in on a little something I've been doing!
I've started a 9-day cleansing system and I'm on my 5th day today. I am already 6.8 pounds down, with 3 inches gone from my stomach alone! I'm feeling awesome and HEALTHY!!!!
It's a really great system that provides shake days and cleanse days and I honestly haven't had a hard time sticking with it at all (unlike many of my other failed diet attempts) and I'm actually seeing results....which is the biggest motivator on its own!
I'm only 5 pounds away from my pre-Hannah weight now! I still have about 15 to go to get to my ultimate goal...but I will be SO happy to be at my pre-baby weight!
If anyone would like more information on the cleanse, feel free to message me!
Ill be sure to keep you updated on my cleansing adventure!
Alright friends, its back to homework! My GINORMOUS TPA is due on Thursday...so I'm cramming this week! Wish me luck :)
P.S. I swear I have Hannah's 10 month letter/update typed....I just need to find the time to get her 10 month pictures from my camera to the computer! Eek....she is coming up on 11 months SO fast!





No comments:
Post a Comment