Hi Friends!
It's been awhile! I FINALLY feel like I've caught up with life and can get back into the swing of things!
We got back from our week long trip to New Mexico on May 27th (Hannah's first birthday!) and went straight from the airport to the grocery store to pick up birthday supplies, and then straight home to meet family who were coming to celebrate!
Unfortunately, on our last day in New Mexico, both Hannah and I had come down with a horrible cold that really knocked us off our feet for all of last week. I just had to leave the house in the condition it was with birthday supplies everywhere, and bags still packed sitting in heaps....which is equivalent to nails on a chalkboard for me...I DESPISE clutter and mess. But I was in no condition for cleaning.
Even though we were still sick by this past weekend, we held Hannah's big birthday bash and we made it through! However, both Hannah and I slept ALL day on Sunday (umm...like we were awake for maybe 3 hours out of the day) to make up for it.
I am happy to report that while we still have lingering coughs, and runny and itchy noses, we are officially on the mend and I spent all day yesterday and today cleaning the house top to bottom, washed every single piece of dirty laundry (does laundry not feel like a never ending cycle?!) and I can finally breathe in a clean house!
So, look forward to a lot of recap posts this week! New Mexico recap, First birthday recap, and First birthday party recap! Lots to talk about.
Hope everyone has had a lovely week so far!





No comments:
Post a Comment