Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Baby boy has a name!

Pretty much since the day we found out we were pregnant, Noah and I started discussing boy names. We've actually had our next girl name picked out since shortly after Hannah was born....so we knew exactly what it would be if this baby was a girl. However, we couldn't find a boy name that we both agreed on. We came across a few that one of us would kind of like....but nothing that both of us loved. Finally on the morning before our NT scan appointment (when we found out baby #2 was a boy) I woke up and immediately texted Noah...."I have it! If it's a boy how about ______ ______ Cavanah?!" He texted back right away with a "yup! That's it!" 

After we found out that this baby was a boy we talked over the name again (just to make sure it fit his sweet little ultrasound profile) and we still both loved it! So.....this little guy has his name! 

Graham Ryan Cavanah 

I love it! I feel like its a perfect name for a child, as well as an adult. I also can't wait to hear Hannah's sweet voice say his name. Noah and I keep laughing thinking about it...."Gwam!" 

Eek! So excited to start the monograming! ;) 

6 comments:

  1. And such an adorable monogram it will be! I love your thinking on little banana calling him "Gwam", haha...they are going to be so adorable together! Hannah and Graham, two peas in a pod :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I'm mostly just so excited to hear Hannah say his name. I've been trying to practice with her ;)

      Delete