Hello, darlings! Long time, no chat! I don't have a great excuse for why I stopped blogging...life just got busy and blogging started feeling more like a chore. Lately, however, I've been feeling like I miss having this outlet to document our day-to-day details. I'm not great at keeping journals (go figure) or taking the time to get pictures printed for a scrapbook, so I tend to just jot down quick notes in my phone as reminders. Only problem is, when I go back to look at them I have no idea what "H saying 'rowww? rowww?' means. So here I am....giving this space another go, with the hopes that I will be able to capture life as it is now and create a virtual scrapbook, of sort, that my children and I can look back on for years to come.
One Particular Harbor....round 2!
And because every blog post needs a picture, and because I'm obsessed with my kids...





No comments:
Post a Comment