Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

Thursday, September 24, 2015

Third time's a charm...?

Well hello there! It's been awhile!

Lately I've been feeling pulled to come back to this little space to record our life happenings and going-on's. I have loved looking back on this blog and reading my previous posts and having "oh yeah!" moments when I come across something about the kids that I had forgotten. Since I stopped blogging, I haven't had anywhere that I've been recording updates. I find myself saying "oh, that was adorable, I need to write that down!" and of course, it doesn't get written down and now its long gone. So here we are, trying this little blog thing out again for the third time. ;) I am lowering my expectations this time around and hope to blog around 2-3 times a week.

I'm planning detailed update posts on each of the kiddos to come in the next few days...so try not to lose any sleep while you excitedly wait for those. ;)

I do have some big news that I would love to share (and a huge part of why I'm wanting to come back to this blog).....we are expecting another sweet little baby boy in February! We are over the moon excited, as are Hannah and Graham. I am already 20 weeks along and will post a pregnancy update soon. As I said above, this pregnancy was a huge reason why I felt a pull to come back here...I am already halfway through this pregnancy and have not recorded a single thing about this little guy! #thirdchildproblems ;)

We found out super early on (when I was only 3 weeks along) back in June, but kept it a secret for a little while until we slowly started announcing to family and close friends. We didn't end up announcing publicly until I was already 19 weeks along, just because I had a rough first trimester and didn't feel up to the family pictures I had planned as part of our announcement. But it all worked out because I loved being able to announce the pregnancy and the gender all in one!

Anyways, stay tuned for a more detailed pregnancy update. In the meantime, enjoy some of my very favorite pictures from our pregnancy/gender reveal announcement!







No comments:

Post a Comment