Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

26 weeks!

How far along? 26 weeks-96 more days to go! Down to the double digits!! 

Size and growth of Baby Hannah?  Our pumpkin is 14 inches long and about 1.75 pounds. Her ears are better developed and more sensitive than ever. She can now hear and recognize both mine and Noah's voices when we talk. She is continuing to put on some fat and starting to plump up. 

Maternity Clothes? Of course. I actually went out and got some cute long bed t-shirts from Victoria's Secret, so I've been much more comfy at night.

Weight Gain? I haven't gained any weight this week so I am still at a total weight gain of 16 pounds.

Stretch Marks? Nothing yet!

Gender? A little missy! 

Movement? Lots! She moves all the time. She's really started kicking/moving up into my rib area, which is a little uncomfortable because it's such a strange feeling to know that something inside you is knocking into your bones....but it's still so fun to know its Pumpkin that is doing it.

Sleep? Off and on, as usual. The past couple nights have actually been really good. I've started using ice packs on my back at night and on really painful nights I take an aspirin, which helps immensely! 

Food Cravings/Aversions?  Nothing new this week! I am hungrier than usual, so I've been eating a lot more....but just a lot more of everything. 

What I Miss? I'm starting to miss my old body. I'm getting bigger by the day and it's getting harder to breathe (I can hardly imagine what I'll be feeling in another month!) so I am starting to miss how easy it was to get out of bed and put on my own socks and shoes....something you skinny-minnies shouldn't take for granted! 

Symptoms?  Heartburn and general uncomfortable-ness. I am also starting to get more and more tired. I get incredibly cranky at the end of an active day...but my crazy emotional episodes have subsided...for the time being anyways. ;) 

Best Moment of the Week? I had my last "first day" of class on Saturday! I will have this class through March...but after that I am done with taking classes! Then I just have research papers, internships and student teachings to do....but finishing up the class and homework part is a big stress reliever! 

Worst Moment of the Week?  I made a little trip over to Labor and Delivery at midnight last week. I had been having really strong stabbing pains all day. They ended up going away around 4pm, but then came back in full force later in the night. I looked online, which scared me so I called the on-call doctor and she advised making a trip into the hospital. Turns out everything was okay and they were just some severe ligament pains, but it was still pretty scary! 

Other Thoughts? I'm wishing time would speed up! I can't wait for the little lady to make her appearance!

No comments:

Post a Comment