Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

Monday, April 23, 2012

"Babymoon" Weekend in pictures

Well friends, it's getting to that time! This past weekend was our last weekend to officially travel (even though Doc. Haines wasn't ecstatic over it), so Noah and I decided to head to Chelan for one last getaway as just a little family of three (including our fur baby).

Turns out it wasn't the private and exclusive weekend I was imagining as Kelly, my dad, our family friend and his son all decided to come along. However, it was still relaxing and a great use of our last traveling weekend before baby comes. 

We also had a lot to celebrate...Noah got a job offer from Amazon and is officially a Strategic Vendor Services Head. I am so unbelievably happy and excited for him! His hard work paid off and now we can breathe easy and enjoy our new family instead of stressing over jobs. 
Also, Kelly found out that she got into WSU as a transfer student! She was pretty nervous about whether or not she would get in so we were all pretty excited for her when she got that big letter in the mail. Congrats Kell! 

Here is our "babymoon" weekend in Iphone pictures...

Promising weather conditions!

Our grocery cart after my pregnancy cravings took over.

Me and the future Coug! 

Relaxing in the new sun room...or Lady Lair, as I like to call it.

Tired pups.

Perfect lunch.

Hudson actually enjoys to be carried around like this. P.S. notice his "poodle paw" where he was shaved for his IV. :( 

Daddy and Puppy

Hudson helping me read my important literature for the weekend. Trying to finish the whole book before our first baby class this weekend, which focuses on breastfeeding. 

Kelly's admittance letter to WSU! 

This pregnant lady accidentally left the house on Friday in her slippers...thinking it would be so nice to be comfy for the 3 hour car trip. It was an awkward surprise when I woke up Saturday morning to go to the store realizing I didn't bring other shoes...ohhhh pregnancy brains. 

Hudson loves Chelan.

So pretty. Can't wait for the water to come up! 

Captain Pappy and Kenai enjoying the weekend...('Captain Pappy' is what my dad thinks Hannah will be calling him....yeaaah....)

Loving the sunshine! 

That's it, my friends! We had a lovely weekend in Chelan. It was surreal to think that the last time I was in Chelan we found out I was pregnant and now the next time we are in Chelan we will have our little munchkin! Life is so crazy sometimes.

2 comments:

  1. Cute pics!! I forgot to tell you that along with chocolate milk/milkshakes, I also crave jumbo pretzels 80% of the day...minus the mustard :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha they are so good! I've upped my chocolate milk to twice a day....its too addicting! Love you friend. :)

    ReplyDelete