Hi friends!
I've decided to try and get back into reading. I love reading, but haven't had time to pick up a book since before Hannah was born.
Its such a calming and relaxing activity, so I really want to try and incorporate it back into my life.
However, since I've been out of the "book loop" lately, I have no idea what to read! Any ideas?
I am currently re-reading 'The Happiness Project'.
One of the blogs I read just wrote a post about the book, and I realized that I have it! My friend, Jess recommended it to me a few years back and I'm not sure I ever finished it. So, I pulled it out and have started reading! I'll let you know what I think...in the meantime, any book suggestions from my book worm friends would be great!
I've decided to try and get back into reading. I love reading, but haven't had time to pick up a book since before Hannah was born.
Its such a calming and relaxing activity, so I really want to try and incorporate it back into my life.
However, since I've been out of the "book loop" lately, I have no idea what to read! Any ideas?
I am currently re-reading 'The Happiness Project'.
One of the blogs I read just wrote a post about the book, and I realized that I have it! My friend, Jess recommended it to me a few years back and I'm not sure I ever finished it. So, I pulled it out and have started reading! I'll let you know what I think...in the meantime, any book suggestions from my book worm friends would be great!






I love that book! I should reread it too!
ReplyDeleteDO you like mysteries? I have a lot of those to suggest. Gone girl is amazing! Jill suggested it to me. It's by GIllian Flynn. I've since read her other two. They're dark but so addicting. I'm currently reading What the Dead Know. I also have to pick up a ton of new books from the library and I'll let you know if they're good. I want to start reading a lot more too
ReplyDeleteTHAT IS ONE OF MY MOST FAVORITE BOOKS!
ReplyDelete