I've decided that every Friday I'm going to do a "Friday Favorites" post and just talk about my favorite things from the week. :)
1) Birchbox. I officially sent in my request to get a subscription. Does anyone get the Birchbox subscription? I'm pretty excited!
2) IsAgenix cleanse...one of my very best friends, Kiley, has been doing this cleanse for the past 11 days and has lost over 10 pounds! It's unique because it cleanses your body of toxins that you ingest from day to day activity. I've decided to give it a try and it should be arriving any day! I will be sure to keep you updated on my journey.
3) I have officially purchased mine and Hannah's tickets to New Mexico in May! In 37 days I get to see this sweet face...
Cutest little thing ever, right? And I guess I also get to hang out with this little lady...
We are leaving on May 18th and spending 8 whole days visiting Kiley, Allen and adorable Keira. Then all of us are driving down to Santa Fe for Amy's wedding. I am absolutely SO excited that I have already started cataloging Hannah's closet for packing. Kiley and I have already made so many plans for the week...driving down to TEXAS for the day to visit an outlet mall, taking the girls swimming, driving to Tucson for the day....and I'm not going to lie...plans to buy the girls matching outfits and taking millions of pictures is definitely on the list. Of course...then I get to end our week by having the honor to stand next to Amy as her Matron of Honor on her big day. It's going to be such an amazing week.
4) This lazy week. I have a lot of school stuff I could be working on...but I'm not going to lie, lounging around with Hannah this past week has kind of been amazing. :)
5) My parents. They are seriously amazing. My mom spoils Hannah (and me) rotten. She's always up for a shopping trip and we usually leave the mall with several bags in tow. My dad is always thinking of our futures and is always working to make sure that we have the best (even when we are old and living out of the house ;) I honestly think I have the most amazing parents in the world and can't believe how lucky I am to share my amazing daughter with them.
6) Lastly, my sweet girl has gone through a whole week of sleep training....more on this in another post...but I went in to check on her one afternoon and this is how I found her.
Seriously? I'm obsessed.
Have a great weekend, friends!







How fun that you, Ki, and your little ladies get to spend a whole week together! I can't wait to see all of your pictures!!
ReplyDeleteDitto to what Lisa said! So excited for you guys! Also, I did Birch Box and really liked it...Quinn got me into it & she's obsessed! I got some really great products out of it!
ReplyDelete