Ahhhh! I officially submitted my TPA (Teacher Performance Assessment) a few minutes ago and I'm still freaking out with excitement. Would you judge me if I told you I definitely cried when I pushed "submit"? Well I did! I am just so, so, so relieved that I have this behind me. I see the light at the end of the tunnel with grad school stuff now and its the best feeling.
Bare with me as I relay out my to-do list for the next few months....
May
-Finish and submit performance tasks
-Start writing Research paper components
-Finish and submit portfolio
-Start details of Hannah's birthday party (girlfriend is getting three (yes, THREE) birthday parties this year. Go all out for the 1st birthday I guess!)
-Send out invitations for birthday party
-Purchase Hannah's birthday presents and start making them
-Get quote for replacing all windows (dreading this)
-Move forward with contractor and lanscaping
-Purchase suitcase for New Mexico trip
-Pack for New Mexico trip
-Book hotel for New Mexico
-Wedding errands
-Leave for New Mexico May 18th-May 27th
-Have first birthday party on actual birthday
June
-Hannah's 2nd birthday party
-Submit Research paper
-Attend graduation (??)
-Hannah's 3rd birthday party
-Look into photography/photo editing class (decided this is going to be my new hobby ;)
June/July/August
-Finish all the projects that I never got done when I went back to school
Ahhh.....feels good to get all that written down! I'm SURE I'm missing pieces...but those are the most important pieces. As soon as I can get all my school stuff done, I will feel like I can breathe again. I am always juggling two million plates, but I feel like my grad work is just really inconvenient....you know? ;)
Anyways, just wanted to share that I am DONE with my TPA! Woooooo! If I wasn't on my cleanse (ends tomorrow!) I would go drink a whole bottle of wine. :)





Congrats Shan! So excited for you!
ReplyDelete