Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

Monday, April 29, 2013

Under Construction!

Hi Friends! 

You might have noticed by now that....

a) this blog has a new name...

and

b) it has a new design! 

I've been working with the lovely Jessica over at North Carolina Grown to give this little blog of mine a face lift.

I just felt like it was time to give it a fresh look and that was more complicated than my limited knowledge of Photoshop could handle...so I turned it over to a professional. So bare with us as we adjust the design here and there! It should be completed within the week. 

As for the name change? I was just over "Life According to Us". It was a name I randomly came up with when I made the decision to start this blog to keep family and friends informed of our happenings...but it wasn't something I put much thought into. So I've changed it to One Particular Harbor. The name has three meanings for me....1) its a Jimmy Buffett song title 2) it signifies my love for travel....specifically to warm, coastal and tropical destinations and 3) the song has special meaning to me and reminds me that at the end of the day, I am with my little family and we have a happy life ahead of us. 

Anyways....I hope the name change hasn't confused any of you! 

This week I AM going to upload Hannah's 10 month pictures and post both her 10 month and 11 month letters (she turned 11 months this past Saturday! I can't believe it!) Also, a cleanse update and my 2nd installment of Friday Favorites....which someone has decided to take over for me this week....I'll give you a hint.....she's got the cutest, chubbiest thighs you have ever seen.... ;) 

2 comments: