Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Happy Sunday!

Oh hello everyone, happy Sunday! I hope you all had a great weekend. We had a pretty jam packed weekend ourselves..which I will update tomorrow.

I just wanted to pop on here because I had a great idea! I haven't really been sure what I want to do with the blog since I've had Hannah. I loved using it to keep everyone updated on my pregnancy...and I like to do Hannah's monthly updates, but other than that I wasn't sure which direction I wanted to take this little ol' blog of mine. 

I have decided that I want to use it as a scrapbook...a "virtual scrapbook", and then get it printed at the end of the year. I'm hoping to update it with more regular posts about our life and Hannah's growth and include enough pictures to make it "scrapbook" like. 

Anyways, I figured if I actually wrote it out tonight that it would hold me accountable for actually following through. :) 

Now, enjoy this mini collage of Hannah that I just learned how to do! 

Also...I got my idea for the "virtual scrapbook" from the following blog I found about a couple who had spontaneous triplet girls. (I've recently become obsessed with having twins or triplets--Noah is not so excited about this obsession ;) so I found this blog and have read through the whole thing in a day. The triplets are absolutely adorable. This particular link will take you to the most hilarious video I have ever seen in my whole life...seriously...try NOT to laugh. It's impossible. They are just too cute! 

Have a great rest of the weekend everyone! 

1 comment:

  1. That video link was too funny!! I can't wait to hear Littke Miss Hannah giggling :)

    ReplyDelete