Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

Friday, August 24, 2012

Just a weekly update

Sorry for the lack of updates...wedding invitations are going out tomorrow so I spent all my spare time (aka the three 30 minute periods of time throughout the day that Hannah takes a nap) addressing and stuffing invites. But they are all done and I am sticking them in the mail tomorrow. Eeek! Sending out the invitations makes everything seem so real!



Last week we celebrated my brothers girlfriends 21st birthday by going out to The Rock in Bothell.

I'm pretty sure she enjoyed herself. :)

This week Hannah discovered that she has a tongue. She spends about 80% of the day sticking it out and laughs (or tries to) when she figures out how to get it out there.

My mom and I also went and did a little bit of shopping. I picked up a few things for the honeymoon...I didn't get any summer clothes this year because I was/am still enjoying this lovely post pregnancy body and didn't want to spend money on clothes that (crossing my fingers) I'll never fit into again. However, I do need some summery stuff for the honeymoon so I sucked it up and picked up some shorts, tops and dresses. 
We also stopped and got Hannah a few things....I picked her up a little Minnie Mouse for her to take to Disney World when we go...I've been making her carry it and sleep with it, in the hopes that eventually Minnie Mouse will be her little comfort lovie. 


We've got a big weekend ahead of us! Today my Erin Condren planner comes in. I'm SO excited. I can't function without a planner to keep me organized and my Lily Pulitzer planner is about to expire.

Tomorrow, our Realtor (who also happens to be one of my best friends moms) is taking us out to look at some houses. We are over the moon excited to start this adventure! I will be sure to keep everyone updated on how our house hunt goes. 

Then on Sunday we have family pictures/Hannah's 3 month pictures. I can't believe my little monkey is 3 months old on Monday! Time is flying! 

Have a great weekend, lovlies! 

3 comments:

  1. Hahaha you bought he planner!! I'm sure Noah's thrilled.... ;) love you boo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe she is 3 months already?! Tell her to stop growing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol...the planner MIGHT have been written off as a wedding expense and gone on someone's (Dad's) credit card. Shh! But I LOVE it, fyi. HIGHLY recommend. :)

    ReplyDelete